Authors: Sonia Borg
Perfect the Move
• Ask your lover to tell you some masturbation stories if you’ve never watched her masturbate. As she talks, coax her into showing you how she touches herself.
• Particularly note how she strokes herself (and with how much pressure) leading up to orgasm. Encourage her to stroke her clitoris during intercourse—and even cunnilingus.
The Masturbation/Cunnilingus Scenario
It was one of those desultory lovemaking sessions. You came; she didn’t. Do you go back to cunnilingus? What if your neck aches, and she is clearly in this for the long haul?
Or maybe she’s really close, and you are tempted to bring her there with a few hand strokes.
Ask her to show you how it’s done. When she’s on the verge, nudge her finger to the side with your hand and bring her home.
There’s no preparation involved here. It’s a last-minute game.
The Masturbation/Cunnilingus Technique
• As soon as she begins to touch herself, tell her how beautiful she is.
• Periodically make eye contact with her so she doesn’t become embarrassed that you are only gazing at her pussy.
• When you can tell she is close to orgasm, crawl between her legs, nudge her fingers aside with your nose, and begin to tongue her clitoris using the strokes that most effectively bring her to orgasm.
• If you suck, keep the rhythm steady and fast.
• After she has come, take the hand she was using to masturbate, and lick and kiss and suck her fingers, one at a time.
The Sexpert Says
Men and women alike attribute much of their sexual growth to the encouragement and support offered by a lover.
Women in relationships are sometimes conflicted about masturbating. They think they’re “cheating” if they do it. Encourage her to explore her body. The more she knows her body, the better your sex life will be.
Does she use a vibrator or dildo? That’s a good thing. Never worry that technology will replace you. Nothing can possibly replace the warmth of your mouth, the slickness of your tongue, the feeling of being penetrated by a real penis—and, of course, the element of human touch.
According to research studies, we maintain our masturbation patterns developed in puberty throughout our entire life unless we consciously decide to change them.
THE REMOTE CONTROL CUNNILINGUS GAME
Is a road trip on your agenda soon? Pack a new toy—a remote control vibrator. Tease her with it, arousing her, then switching it off. When you get to your destination (or pull off the road into a rest area), give her an orgasm (or several) via cunnilingus.
Perfect the Move
• Practice operating the remote control vibe.
The Remote Control Cunnilingus Scenario
Before you leave for your trip, you surprise her with a beautifully wrapped package. She giggles and stuffs it into a bag and leaves it behind. You insist she put it on.
The object of this game is to get her excited, then bring her back down—until she is begging you to stop the car and do her—now!
Make sure the vibe is comfortably fitted before you get in the car.
Put extra batteries in your bag.
The Remote Control Cunnilingus Technique
• Start out by coordinating vibrating speed with traffic lights. When you get to a red light, give her a low buzz. On green, accelerate.
• Or coordinate the buzz with music.
• When you come to a private rest stop, practice chivalry by opening her door, helping her out, and laying her on her back, feet up, on the front hood like a hood ornament. (This is freaking hot.) No privacy options? Lay her on the back seat.
• Keep the vibration on her clit for a few moments while you play (with lubed fingers) in her vagina.
• Now turn off the vibe. Run a flat tongue up and down the inside of her inner lips.
• Turn your full attention to her clitoris. Tap the tip of your tongue up and down the sides. Swirl your tongue around it. Tap the tip of the clitoris.
• Suck and swirl her to orgasm.
The Sexpert Says
Frequency is the number one sexual complaint of men—and many women, too. If you aren’t having as much sex as you’d like, then you need to be more creative in taking advantage of opportunities. This cunnilingus scenario is an example of that. It also addresses another common sex complaint: The sex is boring. (Not if you play games like this, it isn’t.)
Kissing encourages saliva to wash food from the teeth and lowers the level of the acid that causes decay, preventing plaque buildup. Kissing each day will keep the dentist away.
Vibration to vulva is nothing new. Cleopatra reputedly used a gourd full of live bees as a vibrator.
THE CUNNILINGUS CHALLENGE GAME