Authors: Phillip Pablo
APPLE CINNAMON MUFFINS
A low fat and low calorie delicious muffin with chunks of apple.
3 teaspoons of baking soda
225 grams of flour, whole wheat
1 teaspoon of ground
3 tablespoon of molasses
100 grams of honey
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon of ground ginger
150 ml of almond milk
3 tablespoons of sunflower oil
40g nonfat yogurt
170g of Granny Smith apple, peeled and diced
70g sultanas, golden
1 teaspoons of sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 374° F/190° C. Take a muffin tray and place 12 muffin liners in it.
2. Stir together the baking soda, whole wheat flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, honey, salt, and ginger in a large bowl.
3. Peel, core, and cut the apples into cubes. Beat the egg and stir in almond milk in a separate bowl. Add the yogurt, oil, and stir in the diced apple
4. Add the wet mixture into the dry and combine well. Stir the mixture through the golden sultanas
5. Transfer the mixture into the muffin liners and sprinkle the tops with molasses
Before eating, let the muffin slightly cool.
85.7 per serving
Bold and powerful, this is an attractive easy ice cream to prepare.
7 large egg yolks
1 1/4 cups of (310 ml /10 fl. oz.) nonfat yogurt
1 1/2 cups of (375 ml/12 fl. oz.) of coconut milk
2/3 cup of (155 g /5 oz.) molasses
Zest of two Meyer lemons, grated
Pinch of sea salt
1/3 cup of (80 ml /3 fl. oz.) extra-virgin oil olive
5. For the time being, take a large bowl and set up an ice bath and bubble a minor heatproof bowl inside.
6. Transfer the warm custard sieve into the smaller bowl and allow it to cool. Stir occasionally.
7. Take away the bowl from the ice bath and then stir in the olive oil; cover it with the plastic wrap. Refrigerate for a minimum period of four hours or up to three days, until very cold.
8. Transfer the custard (cold) into an ice cream maker. Spoon the ice cream into a container (freezer-safe) and place waxed paper or parchment on the surface directly.
9. Cover tightly and freeze for a minimum period of two hours or up to three days, until firm. Scoop into bowls and drizzle every serving with olive oil, when you are ready to serve.
202.1 per serving
MEAL 48- HOT CHOCOLATE PUDDING
This is a healthier version of hot chocolate.
1 egg white
1/4 cup and 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, unsweetened
3 tablespoons of unsweetened applesauce
1/3 cup of Sucanat
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 cup of white flour, whole-wheat
Olive oil cooking spray
For garnish: Pear or Orange slices (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 204° C/400° F. Lightly coat small ramekins or custard cups (four 4-oz.) with the cooking spray.
2. Combine Sucanat and cocoa powder in a medium bowl; whisk in oil and applesauce.
3. Lightly whisk egg white and egg in a small bowl and add to the cocoa mixture, whisking until smooth.
45.1 per serving
The cinnamon adds a small bit of sweetness that is just right. This is particularly good with Greek yogurt.
2 cup of spelt flour, light and extra for twisting
3 tablespoons of nonfat yogurt
2 teaspoons of active dry yeast, quick-rise
1/4 cup of Lakanto
1/2 teaspoon of Sucanat
1 teaspoon of honey, raw
1/4 cup of pecans, unsalted and chopped
2 teaspoons of organic cane juice, evaporated, divided
1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
A bottle of cooking spray, olive oil
1/4 teaspoon of sea salt, fine
1. Using a cooking spray, coat a large bowl and place the bowl to the side.
2. Combine salt and flour in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade (don’t process yet).
11. Preheat the oven to 190° C/375° F. Remove the plastic wrap from the pan and then transfer to oven and bake approximately for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden. Remove it from the oven and invert onto a large plate and remove the pan gently. Serve warm.
105.0 per serving
MEAL 50- OATMEAL BLUEBERRY PANCAKE
Fast, simple, healthy, and fresh pancakes that taste entirely indulgent.
1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
Single packet of sweetener
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
A pinch of sea salt
1 tablespoon of water
Half banana, ripe and mashed
1. Make a mixture of ¼ cup of instant oatmeal, two egg whites, applesauce/banana (half mashed).
104.8 per serving