Authors: Phillip Pablo
MEAL 26- STUFFED CABBAGE ROLLS WITH RICE AND MUSHROOMS IN TOMATO SAUCE
This is a good technique to use surplus brown rice; it makes a pleasing and tasty meal.
For the Filling
1 standard (medium) white onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, milled
2 cups crimini mushrooms, washed and chopped
½ cup white wine
½ tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon hygienic rosemary or/and thyme salt
For the Sauce
1 cup p
lain tomato sauce
1 clove garlic, milled
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup white wine
For the Assembly
1 tiny top cabbage (8-10 complete leaves)
1. From the top of cabbage, gently pull off 8 to 10 of the large external leaves. Make sure the leaves are completely intact.
2. Boil water in a large pot and put in the cabbage leaves. Decrease the heat to a simmer and allow cook for approximately 3 -5 minutes to maintain the softness of
leaves. Exhaust and leave behind.
3. For filling, heat the olive oil in a saucepan with average temperature. After that, include the onion and garlic into a saucepan. Fry until onion begins to brown in color.
4. Put in the mushrooms (chopped), and salt. Cover and warm over medium heat for approximately five minutes.
5. Insert the wine and go on with cooking (open) until all the liquid has evaporated.
6. Mix in the rosemary or/and thyme and remove the whole mixture from the heat. Move the pan away to chill.
7. After the cooling the mixture, set it in a food processor and combine.
(Note: Without having the food processor, you can chop up the mixture a little.)
8. For sauce, heat olive oil in a separate saucepan over standard (medium) heat. Put in garlic and grill for half an hour.
9. Put in the tomato sauce and mix.
10. Decrease the heat a little, and add the wine. Allow to cook to let the mixture thicken, for approximately ten
11. For filling the rolls, place the cabbage leaves out on a smooth surface. Take about 1 tablespoon of the mushroom mixture and set 1-2 inches from an edge of both sides of leaf.
12. Fold over the sides, and turn up the leaves with the filling mixture making a solid stuffed cabbage leaf. Continue with the available remaining leaves until the mushroom
mixture runs out.
13. Set each roll and put it into the saucepan along with tomato sauce. Use a spoon to sprinkle some of the sauce over the head of the rolls. Cover and allow the rolls cook in the tomato sauce for approximately ten minutes.
159.2 per serving
It is easy to make and delicious for taste. Armed with a nice non-stick pan
1 lb. tilapia fillets
1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
3 tablespoons light molasses
1 tablespoon canola oil
3 scallions, thinly sliced
1. Sprinkle each side of tilapia fillets with 5-spice powder. Mix soy sauce and molasses in a tiny bowl.
2. Warm oil in a big nonstick skillet over medium-high
heat. Put in the tilapia and heat until the edges are solid, approximately two minutes.
3. Decrease heat to standard (medium), roll the fish over, mix the soy mixture, and transfer into the pan. Cook sauce until the fish is safe to eat and the sauce has thickened to some extent, approximately two minutes additional.
4. Put in
scallions and remove from the heat. Serve the fish along with the pan sauce.
136.5 per serving
MEAL 28- KIMCHI STEW, KIMCHI CHIGAE, KOREAN CUISINE
A mouth-watering, spicy customary soup packed with kimchi and vegetables. Kimchi is available at Asian markets; buy the homemade variety wherever possible.
: 10 minutes
1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon sunflower oil, separated
3⁄4 cup brown rice, short-grain
1 tiny onion (white), sliced into 1/2 moons
1 small zucchini, trimmed, and halved (lengthwise) and sliced 1⁄4” thick
1 cup of carrots, peeled and grated
1 ½- 2 tablespoons paprika
3 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
1 cup of sliced shiitake mushrooms (about 4 ounce)
16 ounces tofu, organic silken (drained and cut into eight pieces)
1.5 cup of kimchi, (drained and roughly chopped)
4 eggs, large
3 tablespoons chives (fresh and chopped)
For serving: Hot sauce
1. In a tiny saucepan on average heat, add one teaspoon oil. Put in rice and continue moving continuously until thick, about 1-2 minutes. Boil 1 1/2 cups water for approximately 45 minutes. Take away from heat and remain covered for about ten minutes.
2. Warm remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a saucepan (large). Put in zucchini, onion, and carrots and heat until the vegetables are tender, approximately six minutes. Put in paprika and go on cooking for approximately two minutes.
3. Put in broth and 2 cups water. Cover and boil with a high temperature. Decrease the heat and cook for about 3-4 minutes. Put in tofu and mushrooms and cook
approximately 3 minutes.
4. Separate kimchi in the middle of serving bowls. Cut one egg into a bowl (small) by your hand and smoothly tip it into bubbling broth. Set a clock for two minutes for spongy yolks or three minutes for well-founded yolks.
5. Rapidly do again with leftover eggs. After the timer, dip first egg into one of the bowls and keep yolk unbroken. Do again with remaining eggs with the same order. Separate remaining soup among the bowls. Mist with the chives and distribute with hot sauce and rice
on the side.
160 per serving
MEAL 29- ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST WITH CRISPY SKIN, LEMON RICE AND BROCCOLI
Light on fat with lots of fresh lemon, this one-dish meal needs only just ten minutes of hands-on preparation time.
p cashews (raw unsalted)
Olive oil (cooking spray)
1 head garlic (full) and 2 minced cloves garlic, separated
1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh)
1 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
4 4-ounce chicken breasts (boneless and skinless), pounded approximately 1⁄2-inch thick
1 shallot, finely chopped
3 cups broccoli florets
1. Set cashews in a bowl and cover with cold water. Cover and store at a low temperature overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 176.67
C/350° F. Slice a 10-inch square of foil and spray with cooking spray. Cut 1⁄4-inch at the top of garlic. Arrange cut side up on foil and enfold forcefully. Set on a baking sheet and bake for an hour. Set to one side for cooling.
3. Afterward, press cloves out of peel and put it in a blender; throw away peels. Exhaust cashews and put in blender with lemon juice and a cup of cold water. Start combining on low speed, slowly raising to high once it is smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Cook one teaspoon oil in a large nonstick frying pan. Cook until it turned brown on each side and cooked, approximately 8-12 minutes. Remove from the frying pan to a plate and cover to keep hot.
5. Heat remaining half teaspoon oil in a frying pan. Put in shallot and broccoli and cook for approximately for five minutes. Include leftover milled garlic and cook for a minute. Remove to plate with chicken.
6. Put in cashew mixture in the same frying pan and cook, stirring constantly approximately a minute. Serve with chicken and broccoli.
235.5 per serving
MEAL 30- ITALIAN PASTA DISH WITH FRESH CLAMS OVER PASTA WITH HERBS
The fresher clams you have, the better the dish you make.
1 lb. linguine
2 tablespoons of extra virgin, olive oil
2 tablespoons of garlic, finely chopped
1/3 cup of shallot, finely chopped
3/4 cup of cubanelle pepper, chopped
8 oz. bottled clam juice
Cayenne flakes, ground
1/4 cup of white wine (dry)
1/2 cup of fresh parsley, finely chopped
3 1/4 lbs. littlenecks or cherrystones clams in the shell, scrubbed
4. Include linguine, rolling with the tongs to mix with clams. According to your taste, add salt, remove from the heat, and put in parsley. Serve immediately.
373 per serving